Search This Blog

Monday 9 August 2010

A royal progress

Well, although no one except Matt has heard anything, I'm now very happy with the work I have done putting vocals to the Windsors tunes. It just goes to show that you can't eat enough hats. Or something like that.

Anyway, I'm going to put one of them up on my myspace page for the curious, just because I can. It's about stromatolites. 'What?' You may say. They are very ancient fossils of single celled oxygen making bacteria who primed our world for later complex organisms - like us!

It's quite unusual for me to pick such a scientific subject for a song, although I often do dally on the border of science of arts. I must feel I can go there lyrically in this new musical context.

So, to have a listen, visit www.myspace.com/judecowan

4 comments:

  1. Well, I have uploaded it but for some god unknown reason it's not showing on the home page. Oh darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the stromatolite could wait this long to have a song about it, surely I can wait another day... and the stromatolite didn't even have a desk to drum its fingers on, or fingers for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point.

    Sometimes we need the Patience of Ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song still hasn't uploaded. I'm going to leave it for now, or maybe put it on reverbnation

    ReplyDelete