Search This Blog

Monday 26 July 2010

Poetry podcast - Poetry Express

On the recent poetry/music 'do' in Ireland, Poetry Express, recordings of the guests talking about poetry were recorded for a podcast. I sang a few songs. Although we're looking forward to hearing this, it won't be available for some time as there is so much editing to do. I'll post a link here when it's ready.

Dale Mawhinney, fellow poet from Belfast, made this wonderful collage from photographs of our podcast in progress. I think its amazing, and my daughter admired it as well. If you want to find out more about Dale's art, you can contact him on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dale.mawhinney

My friend, Danish composer Nicky Bendix, laughed to see I was the only one not sitting on a comfy sofa.

If you read my earlier blog about the unexpected naturist, you will be perhaps interested to know that in the picture I have just returned from this encounter.



No comments:

Post a Comment